Ecofast ™ is a non flammable, non toxic, bio-degradable product based on mineral oil.
It is totally safe to use in all types of internal combustion engines.
Ecofast is an exciting and innovative product based on proven lubricating and cleaning technologies, this technology has proven itself over decades of testing and has had success in industry and transportation businesses worldwide.
Will NOT Void Engine Warranties. (Oil based Product, Contains No Solvents or Harsh Chemicals.)
- Extends fuel range by 7% – 17% and significantly more in older vehicles
- In diesel engines, the product acts like a Cetane Enhancer without lowering the BTU’s of the fuel! In petrol engines, it acts like a high octane fuel additive!
- You never have to pay for “premium” petrol or diesel again. The product will make regular petrol/ diesel perform as well as or better than premium petrol/ diesel you can buy at the petrol station.
- Use it in Classic Cars and keep your engines clean and lubricated, extending their working lives
- Exceptional Lubricity for Low Sulphur Fuels
- Keeps diesel particulate filters (DPF) cleaner, for longer
- Dramatically Reduces Harmful Emissions such as NOX, Diesel Particulate and Hydrocarbon emissions!
- Increases the combustion efficiency of petrol and diesel fuels
- Cleans the pistons, injectors, spark plugs, fuel system and keeps them clean
- Dissolves existing carbon deposits, gums, varnishes, combustion residues and prevents them from accumulating with constant use of the product
- Longer intervals between engine oil changes
- Super Lubricates all moving parts in the engine, reducing heat and friction
- Significantly decreases engine maintenance intervals
- Helps Cold Weather Starting. (Especially when used in Older Diesel Vehicles.)
- Give used cars a new lease of life by improving engine performance and reducing fuel consumption
- Highly Concentrated. I liter will treat 1250 Liters of fuel!
- Keeps Oil Filters cleaner for longer
- Costs less than 4p per litre to treat fuel and expected savings of 10p – 25p per litre. (Based on January 2013 fuel prices.)