We want to assure you all that we’ve been working behind the scenes on the tracking devices and technology that are most important during the coronavirus pandemic and winter 2020!
Keep your lone workers safe!
Lone workers have always been a priority when it comes to ensuring their safety, and the Twig is a hugely popular tracking device for doing just this.
During the pandemic, many lone workers, such as NHS and care workers and delivery drivers, have been working longer hours and are even more isolated than normal.
SafeTrac’s Twig gives these workers the confidence and peace of mind that emergency assistance is just the push of a button away!
The main features are:
- 24/7 real-time GPS tracking—you can see where they are at any time!
- Waterproof and shockproof—come rain or shine!
- Panic button and wrist or pendant option—that alerts straight to a device!
- Real two-way voice capability: you can reassure them if they are in trouble
- Man-down sensor: if your colleague, loved one, or employee slips, you’ll be alerted
- Long battery life
Find out more here: – https://www.safetrac-solutions.com/lone-worker-tracker/
Geotab – EV Campaign
As SafeTrac Solutions, we are proud resellers for Geotab and are fully behind them on their EV (electric vehicle) campaign.
By progressing with electric vehicles, fleet owners have the chance to create less risk and gain more savings.
- Battery prices dropped 85% in 8 years. Savings put to increase vehicle range are now moving to lower purchase price
- Expanding models available from sedans to LCVs and heavier-duty EVs
- Increased public charger power capacity and
- Increased coordination of “buyer groups”, especially cities, guarantee supply and pricing
- EVs to dominate shared mobility, including fleet motor pools
Geotab officially supports 100 EV makes and models, cementing its position as the strongest telematics provider in the EV space. It has been ranked by ABI Research as the number one commercial telematics vendor worldwide for two years running. And, with a world-class EV team dedicated to the electrification transition, Geotab is the strongest telematics provider in the EV space.
Find out about how we can support your EV fleet or vehicles.
Until the end of December, we are also offering three months of free internet for anyone who buys the Geotab ODB through us.
FMT 100: The tracker perfect for social distancing
SafeTrac is proud to announce the arrival of the FMT100. This GPS tracker can be self-installed, meaning not only do you cut down on labour costs, but you don’t have to worry about social distancing rules or lockdowns preventing you from getting your vehicle tracker and ensuring your cars are working properly.
Exclusive offers are just for you!