Geotab lets you take real steps in improving the safety of your fleet, letting you cut down on risk and potentially even save lives!
- Posted vs Actual Speed: Compare your drivers’ speeds with the posted speed limits of city roads, motorways and country lanes. Geotab lets you observe differences in driver behaviour depending on the environment they are driving in.
- Our forward-facing cameras combine high-definition video integrated with the Geotab telematics solution.Using a state-of-the-art integrated 3G vehicle camera and tracking system, we have created a solution that will help protect your fleet against false driving allegations, complaints from the public, high claims costs and increasing insurance premiums.We provide a web-enabled interface that allows access to video data received in the event of an alert either triggered through Geotab or a panic button located on the HD camera.
- Instant accident notifications: Geotab’s second-by-second data allows you to make timely decisions in the event of an accident. Accident reconstruction is automatically uploaded to the cloud, which allows you to look at how the accident happened and make decisions for the immediate future and for on-going operations.
- Insurance benefits: Insurance companies often seek out ‘preventable claims’. The improvements in safety conditions that Geotab offers allows you to reduce the possibility of personal injury and, as such, the claims that come with it.
Risk and safety scores are assigned to each driver, and are based on a series of factors. These are:
- Seatbelt usage
- Braking habits
- Degree of corner turn
- After-hours vehicle usage
These unique driver safety scores allow you to define areas in which your fleet is performing safely, and which areas requre improvement.