Safetrac’s CCTV Camera System
Have you ever wanted to take control of your fleet of vehicles, reduce the cost of operations and prevent driving incidents?
Now you can, with Safetrac’s cutting-edge CCTV camera system.
What is a CCTV camera system?
As Europe’s leading provider of in-vehicle video telematics, they help tackle the problems that often face businesses with fleets of vehicles. Their cloud-based cameras are integrated with tracking software – meaning that you can combine driver behaviour data with video footage.
Safetrac’s CCTV system is particularly useful because you can upgrade your telematics without a complete overhaul of your existing technology, replicating any features, or creating a standalone system that does not interact with any other telematics. No matter the size or type of your fleet, Safetrac will significantly benefit your business and reduce costs.
How it can help your business:
Safetrac gives businesses a new level of insight, as this platform combines video telematics and traditional vehicle tracking systems. This can give helpful context to any situation, which can be used to make key decisions regarding operation and insurance claims in a way that you never could before. This helps businesses within distribution, waste management, aviation, and many other sectors in a variety of ways.
- Road safety
You can prevent driving incidents and save lives by:
- Gaining insights by monitoring and analysing driving styles
- Identifying potential dangers and the drivers likely to be involved
- Using these insights to create preventative measures and road safety strategies
Furthermore, using VisionTrack will also assist you with insurance matters by allowing you to:
- Defend false claims with video evidence of any incidents
- Make fast decisions regarding liability and defending claims
- Reduce third-party costs and make insurance savings
- Minimise the frequency of claims by disputing liability and 50/50 claims
- Control claims management with effective First Notification of Loss (FNOL) and Third-Party Intervention (TPI)
- Protection and safety
Finally, this system can also help you protect your fleet and staff by:
- Ensuring that safety standards are complied with in an integrated manner (this includes Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme, Direct Vision Standards, Construction Logistics and Community Safety and Work-Related Road Risk)
- Reducing the environmental impact of your fleet with responsible operations
- Safeguarding brand reputation by enhancing your duty of care
Safetrac has specifically developed a range of DVS solutions for all commercial vehicles above 12 tonnes. These include the kit of necessary features such as:
- Side scans
- An audible left turn alarm
- A side view mirror
- An in-cab monitor
- Blind-spot signage
There’s no wonder that this award-winning telematics system is now an industry leader of in-vehicle camera technology. From taxis to vans to HGVs, if you have a fleet of vehicles, you need to look into the ways that VisionTrack can help you.
If you’d like to know more or you have any questions about our CCTV camera systems you can contact us today.