Are you a business owner with a mobile workforce? Do you want to ensure that your workers are communicating and working effectively and safely? Then the WiaTag is a product that you need to invest in.
What is the WiaTag?
To put it simply, the WiaTag is an app that allows you to track a smartphone or tablet using the Wialon system. It has been designed to optimise field operations and manage mobile staff.
How can it help you?
If you work in an industry such as security, delivery, healthcare or travel, then the WiaTag can help you manage your mobile team. It’s an effective way to communicate and effectively track via smartphone, without employing additional hardware. Plus, it can be used for iOS, Android, and any other device with Java apps support.
- Customised tracking modes allow the WiaTag to suit any of your needs. Choose between continuous tracking, updates every 5 minutes, or updates every 15 minutes. These different modes also enable power-saving settings, which will help with efficient battery consumption.
- You can also choose to be updated due to activity, such as usage of a GPS, WiFi, GSM or motion sensors.
- Mobile staff are also able to use the built-in chat or send photos, SOS messages or their location. If they need help or further instructions, they can instantly notify you or other emergency contacts. They’ll also be able to update set statuses so you always know what’s going on in the field.
- Worker logins via a QR code, which can be scanned at specific points or situations (for example, at the end of a route).
- Set a custom admin password to lock the app settings, so the user can’t change or disable the tracking.
The WiaTag is the newest addition to our range of tracking solutions which are designed to help your workers feel safe and work effectively. Get in touch today to learn more or to discuss any of our other available products.