SafeTrac Solutions is proud to be the South’s reseller of Teltonika’s FMT 100 GPS vehicle tracking system.
Teltonika already has a number of e-TOLL system-certified vehicle trackers in its product portfolio: FMT100, FMP100, FMB001, FMB010, FMB920, FMB120, FMB125, FMB130, FMC130, FMB140, FMB640, and FMC640. Here, to showcase the solution and the value it brings, we chose the special category vehicle GPS tracker FMT100.
No wonder, because it is compact, lightweight, robust, has an abundant set of features, handy usage scenarios, Bluetooth connectivity, and an internal backup battery. Thanks to the biggest in its class internal high-gain GNSS antenna, the model can be swiftly mounted directly on the vehicle battery under the bonnet. To be exact, we equipped this unique Teltonika model with a special clamp connector for the power cable to be attached to a vehicle battery.
It assures easy installation, saving precious time. No extensive training, technical skills, or special tools or premises are required either, and it takes under 5 minutes to mount it. Yet more, a solid IP65 rating waterproof case and built-in accelerometer sensor with highly accurate crash trace functionality make this device perfectly suitable for many use cases and projects, including e-TOLL systems and insurance market solutions.
This E-toll unit allows you to report on E-toll use and helps with notification of payment of services.
It’s become more important than ever to protect your vehicle
With the cost of living the way it is and high food and fuel costs, this inevitably means more theft of vehicles, assets, and livestock.
In the UK, we have seen a high number of people comment on social media about their vehicles being broken into. With the high cost of living and the high fuel prices, it is spiralling out of control.
So, what is the GPS vehicle tracking system?
- 24/7 access so you can track your vehicle at anytime from anywhere in the world
- A free and easy-to-download driver app which records which driver has used the vehicle and when
- Super quick to install with instant online access
How to install:
- Before installing the device, locate the battery in your vehicle
- If present, remove the battery cover to access battery terminals
- Device power wires should point to the front of the vehicle
- Peel off the double-sided tape and attach it to the battery
- Make sure the battery surface is clean
- Fasten device power wire to positive terminal and ground wire to negative
- Wait until device indicators start blinking
- Device installation is complete